Monday, August 27, 2007
Bike Riding
An activity I'm good at is bike riding. It's fun and interesting. I go about 20 mph on my bike. I'll never know what I will see when I go bike riding. My family goes on bike rides everyday during the evenings when it's nice and cool. I like to be the leader of the group. We go around our neighborhood, and around the country side where there's not many cars. When I go bike riding I get a good exercise, so I go bike riding for about 45 minutes a day. Bike riding is very easy. It's all about pedaling and controlling the handle bars. Like driving, but moving both feet. Another reason why I love bike riding is because I can explore a little bit. Get to see things I don't get to see when driving a car. One day I went bike riding with my boyfriend and I saw a snake. I wanted to touch it, but I was afraid it might be poisonous. So now when I go bike riding I sometimes bring a camera with me so I can get a great photo of something cool. That's why I love to go bike riding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment