Thursday, September 27, 2007
Misunderstanding
Last summer in I lived with my best friend name Sheila. She was tall and thin, had long brown hair, and a great smile. Sheila has a great personality and a good sense of humor. We have so much in common that's why we became such good friends. She lived in a big luxurious house. We always had fun being roommate's and for the fact that we are best friends. Well when we were living with each other, we were always going out to bars and to parties. My boyfriend didn't really like the fact that I was always going out every weekend. So I made him a promise that I will stay home more often so, we can have time to spend quality time with each other. While my best friend was going out she was giving guys my phone number so they can reach her. Well one night when I was with my boyfriend, my phone rung and I picked up. It was a guy calling for my friend Sheila, I told him she wasn't with me at the time. So he decided to try and talk to me by asking questions like What's your name? What are you doing? I told him that my name is not important, but I will have her call them back. So when I got off the phone, my boyfriend asked me who was that? I told him that it was a guy calling for my friend Sheila. He didn't believe me. So I got in trouble for my friend Sheila when it wasn't even my fault to begin with. I tried to convince my boyfriend that I was telling the truth and nothing but the truth, he still didn't believe me. About two months after the incident I asked Sheila to please tell my boyfriend that the phone call wasn't for me. She finally did, so now my boyfriend believes me. That was my misunderstanding that wasn't my fault.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment