Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Visitig Around Merced
In Merced there really isn't much places to visit. Merced is a really small place. If you want to visit Merced, the Merced County Fair would be a nice place to visit. It only comes around once a year in July, but it's a great place to visit. There is lots to do at the Merced County Fair. There are rides, games, and food. Also a great place to bring families and friends to get together. Merced County Fair it's not the biggest place but it is fun and interesting. When ever the fair comes along I make sure I don't miss it because it only last one week so I make sure I don't miss out on all the great fun. The fair opens from 4pm to 12am. There is a petting zoo they have that opens much earlier than regular fair. The petting zoo lets you touch the animals and watch a baby animal being born. Some people may think that's nasty to watch a baby animal being born, but actually it's interesting and eye catching. The fair is a great place to be it's lots of fun and it's something you don't want to miss out on. So if you want to visit some place in Merced wait until July and you'll have blast at the fair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment