Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Place I Hang Out

The Place I hang out at would be in my garage. I know that is a pretty weird place to hang out at but I like hanging out in my garage. It's a place I feel comfortable and I can do what ever I want in there. My best friend always comes over and we hang out in the garage. We just sit around and talk to each other about what's going on and a bunch of other things. The reason why I picked my garage to be the place to hang out at is because I don't like being away from home. I also like the fact that we have sofa's in there and a TV. Just like me being in the living room but to myself. The place I hang out is a place that I like to be and just sit around. No stressing about what's going on inside the house. When I'm hanging out I just feel relaxed and no worries. It makes me know that I'm safe and nothing bad is going to happen. I hang out everyday when I get home from school. I call my best friend over and we would just sit around drink some beers and just talk. Well that's all I have to say about the wonderful place I hang out.

No comments: