Thursday, October 18, 2007
The Room I Sleep In
The room I sleep in. Well a room can express who the person is. That is why my room is so important to me because it shows what I like and who I am. There is a lot of things to describe about my room. When you enter my room, my door way is on the left side. On the left side when you walk in, there will be a stereo on top of a table. Then when you look at the corner of the left wall beside the table you will see my lamp. Now moving on you will find my mirror, the place where I do my make up and my hair. Towards the right, you will come to find my bed. The place I rest and take beautiful naps. Next to my bed you will see a lamp and my desk. Above my desk there is lots of pictures of my family and my boyfriend. On my desk you will see my computer and more pictures. To the right side of my computer desk you will see my walk in closet. Then last but not least you will see my entertainment center with my TV and all my movies. Right beside the entertainment center there stands a wiggly light. Well that's the room I spend lots of time in. I love my room because it expresses the way I am and the things I like. So that's the room I sleep In.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment